Sunday, May 2, 2010

What is my life ahead?

Look up... what do I see...? It's only a piece of cloud in the clear blue sky...
Will I see sunshine in the future, like where I am standing now? Will I still be standing here, looking up in searching for a hope in life? Will I still be able to see the world in front of me? All answers to my questions are left blank.... It's left for me to fill in the blank as most of the answers are in my hand... I am to determine what my life is ahead... "Personality can open doors, but only character can keep it open."
God does help, not by giving the answers, but by encouraging me to use my intelligence to find them, and by guiding me in the right direction. Others, are up to me...
Standing in the midst of nature opens up my mind, welcoming me to a Serene Life! This moment in time makes me realise that nature's peace will flow into me as sunshine flows into trees around me.... It is my life....

No comments:

Post a Comment